Best Paper Awards 2017 (Date : 2017-07-20)
Remote Sensing of Land
GATHA COGNITION® would like to offer two 'Best Paper Awards' for selected 'Original Research Articles' published in the Volume (2017) of 'Remote Sensing of Land'.
First Award: $ 100 + Certificate
Second Award: $ 50 + Certificate
Terms and Conditions:
- Managing editor will appoint the ‘Selection Committee for Publication Awards’ (SCPA) from editorial board of the journal.
- Appointed SCPA will select only two articles from volume (2017) of R'emote Sensing of Land' for the awards.
- Awards will be declared at end of the year, 2017.
- Selection will be fully on the basis of quality.
- Visit journal home for author guide and editorial process.
- All rights are reserved.
Call for articles: 'Remote Sensing of Land'
‘Remote Sensing of Land’ (RSL) is a double blind peer reviewed journal devoted to publish scientific, technological and methodological innovations in remote sensing of land. Please http://www.gathacognition.com/journal/gcj1/remote-sensing-of-land
The journal covers borad topics including:
- Remote sensing sensors including optical, thermal, Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Light Detection Ranging (LiDAR) and so on.
- The application of remote sensing in Geographical Information System (GIS).
- Innovative methods and techniques used for data analysis, interpretation, mapping and classification.
- Multi-sensor and Multi-temporal data analysis.
- Applied methodologies in earth sciences and land applications.
- The use of machine learning methods in remote sensing science.
- The use of ground and aerial-based remote sensing sensors in land applications.
The journal publishes original research papers, review articles, research reports, book review, etc.
Please submit your scholarly articles at our 'Mnuacript Portal®' at http://www.gathacognition.com/manuscript-portal,