Geo-spatial data have been successfully used for description of spatial patterns, quantitative modeling, spatial predictions and management of natural resources at regional and global scale. A gap between the demand and supply of geospatial data for natural resource management is felt, in order to ensure sustainable development amidst large scale exploitation of natural resources. To fill this space, an online book project is undertaken by Gatha Cognition, inviting researchers, academicians, planners and managers to contribute original research/review papers on following themes.
1. Assessment and appraisal of Natural Resources
2. Exploitation and degradation of Natural Resources
3. Environmental Impact Assessment
4. Remedial measures for Resource degradation
5. Models for Natural Resource restoration
6. Natural Resource Management for sustainable development
(Author may amend the sub themes according to their interest)
The contributions should be original and meet the requirements of international research. All contributions will be double blind peer reviewed, indexed and cross marked. After completion of peer review and editorial processes, the articles will immediately be published online having DOI indexing. The book will be finalized on receiving a certain number of articles.
The articles in the proposed book will be published free of cost.