User Guide for Reviewers
Login at ‘Manuscript Portal’
- Link: http://www.gathacognition.com/manuscript-portal
- Login details: Use your registered ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ for login.
- Login details received with invite.
- Recover password using, ‘Forgot Password’.
- User guide is avalable at the link, Editorial Management from User Guide.
Registration of new user
- Select login option:
- Click in the box.
- Select option the ‘Reviewer’ from dropdown.
- Click on ‘select’.
Call for Reviewer
- Invitation Email
- Click on ‘Accept’ tab in invitation email.
- ‘Manuscript Portal’ will be opened.
- Use login details given with invite.
- Accept Manuscript for review
- New manuscript(s) are appeared in the tab ‘Call for Reviewer’.
- Click on ‘Accept’ for accepting the manuscript for Review.
- The Editor in Chief should accept the manuscript and assign the Editor from the Editorial Board for expert assessment if required instead of declining.
- Select Recommendations
- Answer the questions and register scale points
- Comments and Save Report
- Type or paste your comments in the text boxes.
- Save report in progress at any stage.
- Report submission
- The tab ‘Submit Report’ will be activated only after ‘Save’ the report.
Manuscript reviewed and reports submitted are appeared in the tab, ‘Assignments Completed’.
- Reviewer can view manuscript anytime.
- Reviewer can view report submitted, anytime.
- Report of peer reviewer(s) can be viewed only after submission of the own report.
- Change your password, if required.
- Update all details.
- Add or update name of your home institute.
- Add links to homepage (website) of your institute.
- Add links to your profiles at ResearchGate, Google Scholar and LinkedIn.
- Upload your profile picture
- Click ‘Update’.